Published on March 28th, 2015 | by thewrestlinggeek
John Cena Workout Routine for Wrestlemania 31 is so American
Wrestlemania 31 is right around the corner and the WWE Superstars are out in full force doing publicity for the big event. John Cena was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel live and spent time discussing his special John Cena workout routine as he prepares to do battle with the undefeated Rusev.
The preparation is so American that it would make Corporal Kirchner proud. These are some of the highlights.
- He is on a steady diet of apple pie, BBQ, and waffles (not American but don’t let that stop a great promo).
- Drinking only full-bodied American beers; Budweiser, Coors, Miller, and even PBR.
- Blaring Grand Funk Railroard, “We’re an American Band.”
- Watched every Rocky movie, twice. (He really only needed to watch Rocky IV. He’s fighting a Russian, remember)
- Shops at Walmart daily for a shotgun, lawn mower, scented candle, and 16-pound ham.
- Hums National Anthem while shooting off fireworks, at will.
“He can red, white, and blow me.” That doesn’t sound PG to me.